Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some comments from the "Taupo Team"

Here are some of the comments from the swimmers after we returned home. A few are still having fun traveling the world!

"I would have to agree with the others in saying that it was a fantastic experience over in Taupo with an equally fantastic bunch of people. Despite still quite clearly remembering my thoughts as the alarm went off for my 3:30am leg, i enjoyed every minute of the swim and would do it all over again in a flash (so count me in for the next one!).-Dougal


Holy Cow folks! If I could have imagined a swim, I could have never imagined one so great. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it. I can't wait for the next one. - Michelle

I had an unbelievable time both in the swim and enjoying everyones company. I got the post holiday depression kick in on the plane flight back to Perth... I just didn't want it to be over, it will go down as one of my favourite swimming adventures ever... So when's the next one? - Barbara.

Thanks for coming so far to complete such a swim, I'm still floating on the clouds after such a fantastic time with everyone. - Heather

I too had a fantastic time last week. Great swim and a great group of people. Be fun to have another similar swim in the future. - Steve

Taupo swim was great. Had good weather and beautiful countryside and scenery.
Everyone got on really well and there was a great team atmosphere. - Chris

……….Yeah just brilliant guys and girls, so good to meet, swim and play with you all.
I was having Lake Taupo withdrawals whilst on the plane home.
My hand is up for the next one, oh yeah! - Penny

No comments: