Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So here we are two months after returning from the USA, i really did intend on keeping up with this blog site more often, I will have to try to keep up.
Chris has written his report on the swim which i will attach very soon.
For my two bobs worth i had a wonderful time, I thoroughly enjoyed my entire swim yew all 11hrs & 29 minutes worth in the Santa Barbara Channel from San Miguel to the main land.
I loved the training at Butterfly Beach and the township of Santa Barbara, the friends we spent time with and the new ones we made there. Some trips are just too short.
Unfortunately as far as Chris' swim is concerned we couldn't have left him in the water any longer in fact some more experienced handlers than i think we should have pulled him sooner, they are very probably right. - Penny

No comments: